COVID-19 Protocols San Francisco
We are excited to have the opportunity to welcome you back into our Center for TMJ and Sleep Apnea! We look forward to continuing our tradition of diagnosing and successfully treating Headaches, TMJ and Sleep Related Breathing Disorders. Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) and infection control protocols that have exceeded all CDC guidelines, however, in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic we have instituted additional guidelines and protocols to ensure the safety of our patients and our clinical care team.
We have been hard at work developing and implementing the most effective, and evidence-based protocols for resuming safe delivery of care in the current environment. Our team is prepared and excited to return to helping our patients.
You will see many changes to enhance the safety and outcomes for all participants of our health care delivery system that include:
1. Medical grade air purification system installed in office to filter germs from ambient air every 15 minutes
2. Temperature screening of patients and team members
3. COVID Screening questionnaires
4. Oral rinse to reduce microbe levels
5. New personal protection equipment to include N-95 masks, and gowns for our doctors and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs
6. Personalized arrival procedures to guide you from our reception directly to treatment rooms to minimize contacting surfaces.
7. Enhanced distancing in the reception area
8. Removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind
9. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the office
10. Installed sneeze guards or droplet barriers at all reception areas
11. Require hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team and by our patients
12. Enhanced disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients
13. Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
14. Longer appointment times where appropriate for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner
If your appointment was cancelled during our COVID closure we are in the process of reaching out to reschedule those patients, however if you wish to reach out directly we welcome your call.
Please contact us with any questions you may have, and we look forward to helping you live a healthy life and thrive!
Greg D. Larson, DDS and Team
San Francisco Dentist Dr. Greg Larson
San Francisco Center for TMJ & Sleep Apnea
450 Sutter Street, Suite 1519
San Francisco, CA 94108
New Patient Welcome Center